Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Brithday Papa

So 54 years ago my hero was born…
27 years later on the same date, he was given a gift from my mom that a husband could ever asked for on their birthday…
A first child…a daughter…my soul mate…

I will never asked for a man with a ridiculously impossible super power to be my hero…
I don’t need a man who can fly…when I called him crying saying that I’m afraid with my coming exam and I freaked out that I forgot ayin’s phone number…
He was there on the very next day, smiling and mocking me for being such a baby…told you…he doesn’t have to be able to fly right?

When I cried like crazy over some unworthy EX-boyfriend, he doesn’t need the power to kill people with his mind…but that bloody EX-bf was as good as dead to me when he still pat me on my head telling me that it’s not worth it…(Even he always disapprove me and the ex all along…I was being stubborn.. yep,that’s me.)

I can’t say that I am his most beloved girl in his life since he got another 4 to give out his love equally… but I can say that he gives more than enough love and care in my life. I hope when I finally get married, he will be there… he will still be there to hold my first baby as on the day he was holding my soul mate and me… I hope he will be able to see my husband loves me as much as he loves my mom… (HE REALLY LOVES MY MOM…everybody knows that!!! ;p)…I hope he can sees it in my eyes how much I love my children as much he loves us…

Today is his birthday…my hero…I am wishing him upon all the stars that shines above me, for his good health, blissful life, red and warming heart and a full bless and prosperous life from my dear Allah… to my dear papa, haniz sayang papa…you knows it,I knows it…now, everybody knows it!!!
It’s true right…love is one of the most greatest feeling in this world…
So, folks…love your parents, sisters, husband, wives, friends and of course, YOURSELF!!! ONE LOVE.

5 comments:

ayin1911 said...

finally..dh kemas dh sawang blog ko nih..hihi..

btw..nice entry..sob..sob..

p/s: bday present aku jgn lupe!!

meismistake said...

it's not an easy thing to write,okk!!!huhu..
btw,wait up for yours!!
having trouble uplosding the pics..huh..

*bday present tu ape??

dzi said...

huhuu... ade tisu tak?!

meismistake said...

tissue premier ok x?

dzi said...

tisu gulung/jamban (busuk nye bunyi dia) pun ok jer...