Wednesday, June 10, 2009

tribute to my papa (episode 3)

oh, where... oh, where...
can my baby be...
the lord took him away from me...
he's gone to heaven...
so i've got to be good...
so i can see my baby when i leave this world...

i was looking for you pa...
hoping you would come in my dreams...
you would come next to me...
but i guess i was looking too far...
you are always here with me...
your blood are in my veins...
your traits are in us...
i should have known...
i just miss you so much,pa...

yang dulu usah dirindu...
hilangkanlah demi kasihmu...
doaku buatmu kekasih...

"Pa!! ramli sarip la!!!
suara kena betull!!!"
yep...i miss that moment...
keep on playing in my head whenever i miss you...
i will not hurt myself missing you...
i will make you happy by praying for you...
i hope it reaches you...

seumpama rama-rama...
terbang bebas di udara tanpa ada halangan...
riang ria tanpa ada...
rasa duka sengketa...

i hope you'll be free like your favorite song there...
i hope you won't feel any pain out there...
ayin told me that you'll be given a 'hijab' to see us here...
pls laugh when i made a joke...
pls be proud when i do something good...
pls dun be mad when i tease mama, ayin and adik2...
pls forgive me if i forgot to be a good girl...
i love u,pa...

di pondok kecil...di pantai ombak...
berbuih putih...beralun-alun...
di suatu hari ayah berkata...
jaga adikmu...
ayah kan pergi jauh...

pa...u never told me that...
u never let me know that you are leaving us...
but i promise you i will take care of adik2...
jauh sungguh papa pegi...
i miss u...

2 comments:

~ said...

hanisz, be strong there girl. salam takziah from me... kite pun akan doakan utk arwah. insyaALLAH, semoga rohnya dirahmati sentiasa. amiin.

-zasy4-

Unknown said...

yeah be strong sis..we are all here for u..all my condolences