Wednesday, April 9, 2008

i am sorry...

I am truly glad that my yatt has found her man...
she is now in good hands i'd say...
well at least i know eddie...
and i know yatt...

the last thing i wanna do is to hurt both of them...
but i guess i already did...

well...if it helps me to clear the air...
YES. I DID TOLD APINK THAT YATT CALL THEM MONYET.
but i did that not because of any bad intention...

but mostly because i was mad that eddie never stands up for her since the 1st dispute...and yatt address them as monyet to me despite the fact that she knows they are my friends also.i don't know how eddie can stands it, but i do know that i can't.looks like he never stands for the boys as well...

it might be hard for eddie...i am sorry that i lost my control.i shouldn't make any judgement on eddie. maybe he got his own reason for doing that. maybe it's for the best of yatt and the boys.as for yatt,you must be so hurt since the sampah incident. but dear...i'm sorry again.

i promise this will be the last. will never get in the way!!!

peace babe?

No comments: