Sunday, April 6, 2008

my guardian angels...














  • Awaz :My SAYANG...she stands above all my sayangs?? huhu... I sayang her cos she stands by me... we share our passions...We share a lot of things together...she hears me...and i love her...
  • Apink :Always my best buddy!!! having him around is more than enough to make me feels like i am being protected and cared no matter what.i love apink also...he knows that!!!
  • Eddie :He have his own character.that sometimes it actually inspired me.he was the one who first thought me it is no crime to say TERIMA KASIH...Eddie also listens.and i love eddie as much as i love the rest of the gang!
  • Apek :I can't say that i know him that well...but i know for a fact that i also love having him.sometimes he do give me his time,ears and thought.i wouldn't ask for more than what he already is. and for that, i love him too!!!These are my angels...don't you dare take them away from me...or worse don't dare to even think of hurting them!!

No comments: