Thursday, April 24, 2008

wooooooozaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!










this was taken from the muvie bad boysII...
aku xkuasa nak cite how and when they use it...
but i am using it when:
  • bile aku bebeeeeeeeel pjg2 kat amir explaining things and then he look at me and said,HAH??
  • when my spinster boss get coo-coo and emo x tentu pasal.well...i hear you bitch!!lonely,eyh??
  • my phone rang,and my mom on the other line trying her best to annoy me!!!
  • aku study...then bile wat exercise aku xleh nk jwb...urgh!!!PELUPE...dush!!
  • when i'm driving in various situation it can be....
  • bile aku bgn pagi nakg keja...heheh....
  • bile kakak aku tgh good mood...ini adalah kerana she will get loads of ideas to annoy me!!!(she got that from my mom!!) when she's in her OBSESSION yg pelbagai tu...
  • right now.bile aku depress with many things in my head..
and of course..
  • WHEN I'M BROKE!!! (which is basically all the time?huhu...)

No comments: