Friday, April 4, 2008

mistake kah...










Taken from The O.C about mistake,bad experience,and EX...

"You shouldn't try to forget it...
instead...live with it..."

i guess it's true!!!
becoz i was once trying really hard to forget syazwi...which is my ex...
hasilnye:
  • aku semakin gile teringat kat die...and die langsung tak igt kat aku!!HAMPEH!!
  • i was freakishly not myself!! (nangis kat abg petronas sbb x jual top up streamyx..IDIOT!!)
  • calling him again and again and again...i lost count...LUPE kah kalau begini????
and many other stupid things yang aku sendiri xleh nk terima!!!!!

finally i find my way out...
i change my life totally...i get a job...
i make new friends..meet new people...
and most of all instead of blaming him or myself...
i ACCEPT it...

and now...
the result:
  • i am with someone else!!!yeay!!
  • i enjoy my life to the fullest!!
  • i FORGET him!!!! MY BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT...
thanks to my dear kakak who never stop trying to lift me up...despite the fact that i am already helpless and giving up...will never forget that!!!

No comments: